The Social Responsibility Meetings are a place for individual RS Ecosystem actors to meet, exchange ideas and generate synergy enhancing practices around them through strategic alliances.
Who can participate?
All those referents of organizations (companies, cooperatives, unions, governments, universities) that have been previously registered can participate in the Congress.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, , pointing out:
- Name and Lastname:
- Main activity of the Organization
- Phone Number.
- Mobile Phone.
- Subject of interest.
When and where are the Meetings of Social Responsibility taking place?
The meetings will be held on 14th, 15th and 16th of October, 2013 in Calafate and Meliquina rooms, at the Holiday Inn of Ezeiza. Meeting lenght: 1 hour and 30 minutes.br> .
What topics will be developed at the Meetings ?
- Social Responsibility and Local Development.
- Private- public partnership
- Citizen Participation
- Sustainable Environments
- Prior registration until September 30th, 2013.
- Presentation of each participant.
- Discussion coordinated by the moderator. At this time, each participant will have the opportunity to show how advanced the organization he represents is, in terms of development of Social Responsibility activities.
- Definition of strategic alliances among the present public.
- Concluding remarks by the moderator.
- Free space of exchange among the guests.