To provide an annual meeting place for:
- • Share approaches, tools, cases and Social Responsibility practices that different public or private organizations carry out or are planning to carry out.
- • Generate new channels of communication and build relationships to create alliances among the different actors involved generating Social Capital.
- • Spread the activity of Universities and Professional Councils under concepts related to Ethics for development and Economy with a Human Face.
- • Form the FIRST SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY FUND, funding mechanism for social impact investing that will constitute a clear tool for inclusion.
- • Promote discussion, brainstorming spaces and experiences that can contribute to the development of policies, strategies and practical actions on Social Responsibility.